Monday, July 20, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.
I am an amateur photographer, looking to make it to the bigtime...lol... not really, well kinda...

I enjoy taking pictures of people and nature. I really like to photograph the human body,
male or female. The differences in every person out there, and the working of the muscles
and everything about the body intrigues me.

If you want pictures taken, and are around the Minneapolis Metro or Minnesota area, let me
know and we can see if we can set something up.

I have searched the Internet over the years and located pictures of guys and gals that I find
to attractive, hot, intriguing, whatever. I will post alot of those pictures here, so you can see
the fine specimins too.

I know that there are many things that go into making the "perfect man," There is so much
taken from attitude and body, but I'm just talkin about the body here.

Most of the pictures on this blog are from the internet. I do not claim any rights to the pictures
shown here.

For my original pictures, I claim all rights. I will note what pictures are mine in the post. Please
do not use my original pictures, without my permission. Thank you.

Hope you enjoy the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment